Wedding Vows
Open navigation

Wedding Planner, Chennai

EPIC WEDDINGS

About

The USP of Epic Weddings is that each and every aspect of your wedding will be discussed in detail with you and customised to suit your financial needs.Wedding is not an occasion but a feeling,we at Epic Weddings are here to give you the most beautiful feeling as your Wedding Planner!

Reviews


No data available

Rate Us!

Video(2)


FAQ


We charge a percentage of the wedding cost

Mehendi,Anniversaries,Engagement,Sangeet, Reception,Bachelor parties,Baby showers,Bachelorette parties,Bridal showers,Weddings

Honeymoon,Music,Service staff,Gifts & Souvenirs,Pandit,Decorations, Travel, Invitations, Car rentals,Catering,Beauty and grooming, logistics, accommodation, entertainment,etc

Yes

Credit card,Cheque,Cash

Value for money,Affordable,Expensive,Uber luxury

We established the business in the year 2003. We have now evolved as one-of-a-kind wedding and event planner over the years.

50% upon confirmation, 80% before the event and remaining 20% after the event.

We are trust-worthy, have quality vendors, we work on a very transparent system wherein a break up of each and every penny spent by the client will be provided, in short - we provide you with a no-nonsense, no hassles celebration.

We have been authorised as the official wedding planners by Tourism Authority of Thailand, Italy & Jordan. We have done weddings in Kerala, Mumbai, Chennai (out-station clients who choose Chennai for a destination wedding)

In numerous weddings, receptions, sangeet, mehendi,engagements and birthday parties have been designed, planned and executed by us.

yes we do refunds

On Social Media

View Contact Info

Phone

+91 9025590255

Address

No.23, First floor, Cathedral garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu-600034

Email

info@epicweddings.in

Send Enquiry


Vendor Details

Pricing

We charge a percentage of the wedding cost